For phlebotomy certification,please register at phlebotomy with ekg and then request for phlebotomy certification only.
One day hands-on basic national phlebotomy certification training workshop.
- Proven to provide you with the proper and necessary skills used in the field of phlebotomy.
- Designed not to require a lot of your time and money.
- Covers all important skills and techniques used in phlebotomy.
- For the serious individual who wants to learn the latest safety techniques and enhance their skills from previous training.
- The Medical2 Phlebotomy Certification Workshop is open to those who are at least 18 years of age, high school diploma or GED, and medical background.
- We consider a medical background to be that of:
- Medical/Healthcare-related courses that you may have taken or are currently taking. You need not have fully completed these courses nor earned a degree/certificate/or license, in order to be eligible to attend our workshop.
- Actual field work, on the job training, internships/externships, home health care, etc.
- Volunteering in a medical/healthcare setting.
This is an intense one day, hands-on Phlebotomy workshop. All aspects of basic phlebotomy are covered, including:
- Needle/Syringe draws
- evacuated systems
- Finger sticks
- Heel sticks
- Blood smears
- Butterfly needles
- How to setup
Fee includes all workshop material if registered at least 7 days in advance. $25 late registration fee if within the 7 days prior to workshop.
Notice- Medical2 does not provide nor guarantee jobs.
We provide CE Hours and skill enhancement services only. Continuing Ed Providers "Provider approved by the California board of Registered Nursing" License Number:15509. The MS Commission on Proprietary Schools and College Registration has not reviewed or approved any CEU or Workshops offered through Medical2 National Certification Agency.